We love carving pumpkins at our house and each year we each do at least one so our front step is adorned with three or more awesome jackolanterns. But I thought this year it might be fun (and so much less messy) to decorate pumpkins instead of carving them. So I hit Pinterest for some ideas and was amazed and some of the awesome creations people have come up with! Here are a few of my favorites:
- Hamburger Pumpkin – I took me a minute to realize the burger is actually chocolate Rise Krispie treats shaped into a patty.
- Basket of Kittens – This is an adorable way to use mini pumpkins.
- Sally Skellington – Who doesn’t love the Nightmare Before Christmas. This is so creative!
- Woodland Creatures – Halloween doesn’t have to be scary. Sometimes cute hits the spot.
- Princess Pumpkin – This is labelled as a Frozen Elsa pumpkin but it looks classic Cinderella to me. Either way it’s stunning.
- Hello Kitty – I know a lot of Hello Kitty fans that would love this one!
- Donkin – It’s a donut. It’s a pumpkin. No it’s a DONKIN!
- Crow Pumpkin – My six year old instantly fell in love with this one and is going to make it for her pumpkin decorating contest at school.
- Dripping Paint – So simple but so awesome!