If you’ve got a little one on your Christmas list this year I’ve got a couple of toys from Little Tikes to tell you about that are sure to be a hit!
This might be the best little kids toy I’ve come across in a long time! When I first put it together and turned on the train I had no idea what was about to happen. But it was pretty cool! Take a look:
Awesome right? I loved it, the kid loved it, even the cats loved it! The Tumble Train is different from every other train set you’ve ever seen. Here’s what I love about it:
- It’s pretty quick and easy to put together
- The pieces stay together (no losing parts)
- The train stays on the track, no frustration for the little ones trying to get it back on
- The train can also be removed from the tracks and used on its own
- The button to start the train is large and easy for little hands to use
- It runs for 30 seconds at a time which means you don’t have to worry about shutting it off
The Tumble Train is made for kids age 3 and up and is available at Canadian Tire and Toys R Us.
Lil’ Ocean Explorers™ 3-in-1 Adventure Course
My daughter is a little old for this toy but I know she would have loved it when she was younger. The Lil’ Ocean Explorers 3-in-1 Adventure Course is stuffed full of fun and learning for the 6 to 36 month age group. It has three interchangeable play stations that you can configure in different way simply by snapping the legs in each section together.
Here’s a look at each section:
The Octopus Play Station
This section has a ball drop, clickers and spinners that provide lots of fun sounds and music. This section is perfect for the little ones just learning to stand!
The Submarine Play Station
This section has a peek-a-boo door with a rotating wheel that’s easy for little hand to turn. It also has a ball drop and spinners and clicker knobs for more fun with sounds.
The Underwater Play Station
This section is a fabric canopy that your little one can crawl through. It comes with a cute squid rattle that hangs on one side.
What I love about this toy:
- It’s bright and colorful
- It has a lot of fun sounds and music which little ones love
- It is fun for a lot of different stages in baby’s development
- It can be easily cleaned
- It’s easy to put together and move the pieces around
- It’s entertaining, engaging and helps develop important skills
The Ocean Adventure course is designed for little ones from age 6 months to 36 months and is available at Toys R Us and Amazon.
Disclaimer: I received these products in order to facilitate this review. All opinions are 100% my own.