Cereal & Milk The Perfect Friendship
How do you start your morning? Does your routine include a delicious bowl of cereal with milk? There’s a good chance you are one of the 78% of Canadians that does. We love our cereal! But, not surprising, we don’t all agree on exactly what the best way to enjoy it.
The fact is it doesn’t matter exactly how you enjoy your cereal – it’s a great way to start the day. Here are a few fun, and maybe even surprising facts about cereal:
- Studies show that kids who eat cereal for breakfast tend to have a healthier body weight – regardless of which type of cereal they eat
- Breakfast cereal accounts for less than 5% of daily sugar intake for Canadians
- On average a bowl of milk and cereal cost 55 cents
- A bowl of cereal and milk contains lots of protein, vitamins B & D, calcium, fibre and whole grains
You can find out some more cool facts about cereal and milk over at the Kellogg’s Canada website.
Kellogg’s Canada is so excited to celebrate the great cereal and milk love affair that they are offering one lucky Mommy Outside their own prize pack worth $50.
The prize pack includes ( may not be exactly as pictured)
- A vintage Kellogg’s ceramic cereal bowl
- A vintage Kellogg’s t-shirt, and
- An assortment of Kellogg’s cereals
Giveaway open to Canadian residents age 18+. Enter using the Rafflecopter form below.
You can also join in the fun and profess your love of cereal and milk by tweeting or posting on Instagram using the hashtag #cerealandmilk – and if you look up the hashtag on twitter you might find some more giveaways.