For the first few years of her life our daughter slept in our bed every night. It’s what worked for our family. Now she is almost four and has her own big girl bed – although the transition is still a work in progress. We do what we can to make that move as easy on all of us as possible. And having a night light is an important part of that change.
There are a lot of night lights out there to chose from. But they aren’t all ideal, at least not for us. Many of them need to be plugged in and our daughter’s room just doesn’t have a plug in at the right spot for a night light. And many of the night lights you do plug in get pretty warm, not something you want little hands to touch. Of course you can buy LED night lights now but most of them still need to be plugged in.
The Kinderglo night light solves all of those problems. Kinderglo is an LED night light (so it doesn’t get hot) that doesn’t need to be plugged in. It’s rechargeable – and the charge lasts a LONG time too! The light comes in 8 different characters. My little one is into dinosaurs right now so I knew she would adore the T-Rex.
What I love about Kinderglo:
- The night lights are made from safe, non toxic material – no phthalate, BPA or lead
- They are never hot to the touch
- Since you don’t have to plug it in you can put it anywhere – kids can cuddle with it in bed if they want
- The light is just the right brightness – bright enough to see by but not too bright that they keep you awake
- You can set the light to shut off after 30 minutes or stay on all night
- The color changing feature is pretty cool. You can set the light to continuously change color (it does this slowly so it’s not distracting) or to stay on your favorite color
Molly LOVES her T-Rex light! His big toothy grin lights up her room every night at bed time. He has a special place on her headboard and she turns him on (he’s easy for for her to turn on with just a push of a button on the bottom) every night when she crawls into bed. Now, if you’re little one isn’t into dinosaurs there are some other cool characters to pick from – owls, dragons, hippos and more.
You can see the full line up in the Kinderglo store and I have an exclusive code for 20% off for my readers. Just use promo code OUTSIDETHEBOX and check out to get your discount!
I’m also thrilled to be able to give a Kinderglo light away to one lucky Mommy Outside reader. And you get to pick which character you receive!
Giveaway is open to Canadian and US residents 18+. Enter in the rafflecopter form below.
Disclosure: I received product to facilitate this review. All opinions are 100% my own.
a Rafflecopter giveaway