I can’t tell you how happy I am to be able to share this review and giveaway with you! When my husband and I finally decided it was time to start a family it was a decision that we put a huge amount of thought into. Once we made the decision we were both really excited but I was also a little nervous. Not about the raising a child part (but that would come later trust me) but about the odds of actually getting pregnant. I was 37 and had been on birth control pills for years. Could my body even do this? I knew of so many women, far younger than me, who had tried and tried for years to conceive without success. Would I be one of them? At my age I worried that I might be.
I tried my best not to be stressed by a problem that might not even exist. I think I did well with that, but even so, I felt like it was wise to take a proactive approach. I did all the things a woman trying to conceive should do – I made sure that I continued to be physically active, I ate well, I took prenatal vitamins. I also decided to buy some of those ovulation testing strips, to help take the guess work out of it. It’s while I was online looking for those that I discovered some products from FairHaven Health that I knew I had to try.
FairHaven Health is a trusted leader in the field of reproductive health. I have never been one to take a lot of supplements but after spending some time reading about their fertility aids I felt confident that, at the very least, they would be safe and, hopefully, would be a benefit in our journey to conceive.
I ordered two products – FertilCM and Pre-Seed.
“Fertile cervical mucus during ovulation is central to getting pregnant, helping to nourish and protect sperm and facilitate sperm transport”
- Recommended Use: Take 3 capsules daily. Begin taking right away, there is no need to wait for a particular time within your cycle.
- Each bottle contains 90 capsules, a 1-month supply.
- May be taken safely together with FertilAid for Women.
- Naturally and safely supports the production of cervical mucus during a woman’s fertile time.
- Increases female sexual arousal and stimulation.
- Supports hydration and liquidity of cervical fluids.
- Facilitates mucus alkalinity and a healthy vaginal environment.
- Enhances endometrial secretions that strengthen the uterine lining and support
healthy implantation of the embryo.
- Based on Nobel Prize-winning research and ObGyn-approved.
I started taking FertileCM as soon as we started trying to conceive. You simply take 3 capsules a day. I experienced no side effects what so ever and, without getting to graphic, the changes to the cervical mucus were obvious.
“Create a Fertile Environment with Sperm-Friendly Pre-Seed!“
- Includes 9 applicators
- Maximum use of tube as you can use just the right amount for you
- The only sperm friendly-lubricant available
- Designed by female reproductive physiologists
- pH balanced to imitate body secretions
I have to say I LOVE this product. I started to think about the products that we were buying from the drug store of from adult shops and really started to question how conducive they were to conceiving. So many of the products contain flavoring, colors, scents and “tingling” agents you have to wonder how those little sperm can survive all of those additives. Pre-Seed is sperm-friendly’ as it matches the qualities of your fertile cervical mucus so it provides a helpful environment to facilitate conception. I would actually recommend pre-seed to anyone looking for a good lubricant, whether you are trying to conceive or not. The consistency is awesome, it’s not sticky or greasy and just feels good.