I was going through the comments on my blog last night when I came across one that took me by surprise – and in a very good way! The lovely Reese over at The Importance of Being Reese has presented me with the Versatile Blogger Award. If you aren’t familiar with her blog be sure to head over and check it out. There’s a little bit of something for everyone!
I normally don’t put a lot of stock into awards because they are, for the most part, just glorified popularity contests. However, I adore this award because it was given to me by a peer, no nominations, no voting, just one blogger recognizing another and I honestly don’t think you can get any higher praise than that!
Ok random facts, seven of them…
- I have blue eyes but my right eye is about 1/4 brown
- I am afraid of heights
- I’m also afraid of balloons popping. I’m sure there is some hard to pronounce official name for that but I’ve never bothered to look it up
- My favorite movie of all time is the Wizard of Oz
- I don’t like coffee and I wonder why other people do
- I once ate an ant on a nature hike. It was a red ant and it tasted like cinammon
- I have two tattoos and am thinking about a third
Wow, now I get to nominate seven other bloggers! I love this part best of all. Here we go:
Yee Wittle Things
Insane Mamacita’s Musings
The Knit Wit By Shair